AHMAD KHAN LODHI
To utilize my inherent competencies and knowledge acquired through education and work experience for the growth of the organization and self.
• Was pursuing Diploma in Translational studies from TEFLU Hyderabad
• Participated in a 3 day workshop on Methodology of Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language organized by TEFLU, Hyderabad.
• 3 year Advanced Diploma in the Spanish Language from CIEFL Hyderabad 2007
• Masters of Commerce from Andhra university 2001
• Bachelors of Commerce from Andhra University 1999
Total more than 5 years of exposure to the language of Spanish.
Current Position: Translator and Interpreter
125 Million Euro project of construction and operation of India’s biggest desalination plant.
• Live and real time interpretation of the language between the Spanish natives and Indian counterparts.
• Translation of Documents in Spanish to English and vice-versa.
• Going in the site along with the engineers to resolve the semantic and linguistic issues.
• Conducting Spanish training classes for non Spanish speaking personnel and English classes for non English speaking personnel.
• Participating in coordination of project related works and seeing to it to completion.
• Verifying of accounts and bills and certifying for approval.
• Cross checking of contractor’s invoices and forwarding for approval.
• Forwarding of the proceedings of the site related to work to Sevilla.
• Also working with Innodata-Isogen as freelance translator.
• Worked as Spanish Interpreter during the World Military Games held in Hyderabad.
• Trained executives in Spanish language.
• Translated legal and migratory documents as a free lancer.
• Worked in Indian Air Force
• Disciplined, Loyal, Sincere, Hardworking, Self Driven and Proactive.
• Willing to learn and very quick learner.
• Adaptable to Changes.
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• A team player